(1) (1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relates directly to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The Controller according to Article 4 (7) GDPR is
G.V.S. Gesellschaft für die Verwertung von Sonderabfällen mbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 621 3221-6
Fax: +49 (0) 621 3189070
Our company Data Protection Coordinator can be contacted at email@example.com and at our postal address provided above. firstname.lastname@example.org und unter unserer o.g. Postadresse erreichbar.
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our web pages to your Facebook user account, please log out from your Facebook user account.
(6) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we will store the data provided by you (your email address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) for the purpose of answering your questions. We shall erase the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights vis-a-vis our company:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint before data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data by us. The corresponding public authority, including address, can be selected under the following link: www.bfdi.bund.de
(1) If you only visit our website for informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us so that we are able to display our website and ensure its stability and security. The legal basis for this is point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. This relates to the following data:
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, as assigned accordingly by the browser that you use, which allow the corresponding entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to then receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the web offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and functionality of which are explained as follows:
|Cookie Name||Ablaufzeit||Beschreibung||Cookie Typ|
|PHPSESSID||Ende der Browsersitzung||Session-Cookie||Transient|
|PIWIK_SESSID||Ende der Browsersitzung||Matomo Session-Cookie||Transient|
|cookieControl||1 Jahr||Antwort des Cookie-Hinweis||Persistent|
|cookieControlPrefs||1 Jahr||Antwort der Cookie-Einstellung||Persistent|
|_pk_id.*||1 Monat||Matomo Seiten-ID||Persistent|
|_pk_ses.*||30 Minuten||Matomo Session-Cookie||Persistent|
|piwik_ignore||2 Jahre||Matomo Opt-Out-Cookie||Persistent|
b) Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. They store the “session ID” with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies are erased as soon as you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a set period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and can, for example, decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in this case.
f) This website uses the Open Source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses “cookies”. These are text files stored on your computer which allow an analysis of how you use our website. In this context, the information regarding your use of this website which is generated by the cookie is saved on our server. Before the saving process, the IP address is anonymised. The information regarding your use of this website will not be forwarded to third parties. You can prevent the storage of such cookies by changing the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, you might not be able to use all functions of this website to the fullest extent. If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate its storage and use here. In this case, an “opt-out cookie” is placed on your browser which prevents Matomo from collecting user data. If you erase your cookies, this will have the effect that the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be erased. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
(1) If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw such consent at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after it has been declared. In this respect, the lawfulness of the data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we justify the processing of your personal data on the basis of a weighing of interests, you may submit an objection to the processing. This is particularly relevant to cases in which the processing is not necessary for fulfilling a contract with you, which we will clarify in each case in the following description of the functions. When exerting such a right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data, such as this is carried out by us. In case of your justified objection, we will check the facts and either discontinue the data processing and/or adjust it or give you our compelling legitimate reasons, on the basis of which we will continue with the processing.
(3) (3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can notify us of your objection to the use of your data for advertising purposes using the following contact information email@example.com or by post to
LIMOT GmbH & Co KG Lüftungstechnik
Dainbacher Weg 21
D-97980 Bad Mergentheim,
Data protection department firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Art. 13 and 14, we refer to our information obligations. We will be pleased to send you these on request. Please send your request to email@example.com .